Wireless Router is basically a router, which provides the important functions of a wireless access point. Wireless routers are mainly used for providing internet access as well as to provide the option to join a private computer network. There are several types of wireless routers present in the market. But their functions and build quality are different. These routers can be connected with either wireless Network or a wired network. Also, nowadays wireless routers support both wired and wireless network, as well as LAN network.
Have you ever got confused while choosing the best wireless router below 100$? In this article, we will discuss the top 3 best wireless routers under $100.
- NETGEAR (R6230)
As the name suggests itself, Netgear is a great company, currently have several years of experience, especially in the networking field.
- Build Quality: Netgear R6230 is made out of plastic material, although the build quality is great. It is not bulky, weighs around 1.58 pounds. The dimensions of 8.11 x 10. 24 x 4.13 inches help the router to be placed anywhere in the home.
- Specifications: Netgear R6230 uses 802.11ac Wi-Fi Technology. The total bandwidth is around 1200 Mbps. There is no beam forming present on this device. 880MHz processor is used in this device. The device has 4 numbers of LAN ports and a WAN port. Users can connect other devices through its built-in USB 2.0 port.
- Pros and Cons: The main Pros of this router are its sleek, glossy and compact build quality. The only cons that we have noticed that the signal coverage is not that great.
2. ASUS RT-ACRH13
Asus is also making great Wi-Fi routers in the budget segment, RT-ACRH13 router is one of them.
- Build Quality: The build quality of the router is pretty good. Dimensions of this router are 5.8×1.4×8.1in and it weighs around 0.56 pounds.
- Specifications: RT-ACRH13 router also uses the same 802.11ac framework. The bandwidth of the router is 1300 Mbps, which is slightly greater than Netgear. The most noticeable feature is that the device has four antennas, which could provide better signal strength.
- Pros and Cons: Obviously four antennas provide better signal quality which is the biggest pros of the router. Also, it can handle multiple devices simultaneously. Although, the design is not great compared to others, which is considered a negative point.
3. TP-Link Archer C9
TP-Link has been popular for several years for delivering high-end routers at a cheap price. Now, let’s take a look about this Wi-Fi router.
- Build Quality: TP-Link is well known for its build quality. The gorgeous white colored router weighs about 0.3 pounds and the dimensions are- 13.2 x 3.9 x 9.5 inches.
- Specifications: Powered by 1GHz dual-core processor, this router offers smooth experience and capable to deliver 1900 Mbps speed. Also, it supports 2.4 and also 5 GHz dual bands.
- Pros and Cons: Excellent bandwidth and great signal with stability are the pros of this router. On the other hand, this router is slightly costlier than the others.
You can read full review of Tp Link Archer C9 here. These are the best wireless router in the market and one of the most sold wireless router on Amazon. TP Link Archer C9 was listed among Bets wifi routers by Wifi Routers Review blog Again, it probably won’t be an excuse to choose the best router depending on budget. Choose your router according to your needs and enjoy the flawless speed.