Valentine’s Day marks the season of love for all the lovers in town. The Valentines week is special as post Chocolate and Teddy Day the vow to be with your loved one forever follows. Love is definitely one of the sweetest feelings. This emotion becomes everlasting on Promise Day. It is celebrated on the fifth day of the holy week.
Well! if you have missed the golden opportunity to woo your love, complete that promise on this day. Yes! Promise Day is D special day where you can make all the real vows that you have been waiting to make.
Read further down to know what is exactly done on Promise Day
1) One of the fundamental things done on Promise Day is giving the vow of loyalty. Yes! it is an expensive gift. Promise your boyfriend from your heart that you will stand true to your relationship. This Promise Day, make a forever promise to your lover. Stay true, committed to the relationship. If you stay loyal to your words, the journey of your love story becomes more special.
2) Another serious vow which is taken on this day is to always be there for each other in all good and bad times. When you love someone truly it becomes unconditional in nature. Actions speak louder than words and your bond will only become stronger when in every rainbow and storm you’re there for each other. There is no ego, but just a positive giving in nurturing the seed of love.
3) Accepting your lover as he/she is
Love does not demand to change a person. Your promise of accepting your partner the way she/he is adds greater value to your existing relationship.
4) Take a vow to keep off the ego
The best relations bloom when insecurities, ego and all negative emotions are kept side. The truest relations have the strongest foundation based on this thought.
The next step to prove your efforts of being loyal is with the idea of gifting. Yes! Romantic people definitely look to spend this day with classic gifts. Lovers look to celebrate the bond of love on this day with thoughtful gifts which will make your partner smile a little more. Now is the time to show your true love and express your deepest feelings. Simple gestures such as giving a bunch of multicolored roses, chocolates, pendants adds great value. Gift them beautiful items to show what they mean to you. Tell them how important they are in your life with below mentioned valentines day gifts for her /him for Promise Day.
Here are the gifts you can give on Promise Day:
1) The blooming relationship begins with flowers
Nothings are more beaming than a bunch of Red Roses for your beloved on Promise Day. It acts like the sweetest act on a date with your partner. For she is as important to you as your mom, father.Imagine you have planned a date with your partner. You take her out to her favorite restaurant. She is as important as your mother, father and now you want to show how much you love her. Compliment the thought with a bunch of flowers.
2) Glass Message Miss You Bottle
If you and your partner are in a long distance relationship then Promise Day is the moment to proclaim your love. It would add that element of surprise in the heart of your beloved and would make your bond thicker than blood. Your beloved might be Cities or countries apart, but your simple expression of love in the form of a glass message is definitely going to cheer her/him up on this day of love.
3) Personalized Pendants
Show your love with unique love pendants. Buy personalized gifts like heart-shaped pendant for her to express your love for her, as well as enhance her beauty with your gift of love.
4) Puzzle Game
Let your beloved solve the love puzzle game. Get a puzzle game with your picture in it. Could be the best way to enjoy the game on this day of love.