Fitout of the company makes the office look good, makes it more flexible, operational, and comfortable. It also leaves a good impression on clients. Therefore fitout is one of the most important and expensive parts of any business. Hence it is our responsibility to handover this work only to the person who is highly qualified and experienced to handle your work. Here are a few important points that will help you make the right and smart choice:
Quality of commercial fit out companies, you should look for a company with the following qualities while hiring them:
- It should have an accreditation.
- It should be situated near your office.
- It should have a good reputation.
- The review of the company should be good.
- It should be insured.
- It should understand your vision.
- Should be able to work on a green and sustainable policy.
- Should be safe for employees.
- Must hold 7 to 8 years of experience.
- Must use latest tools and technology.
- Must be able to utilize the space at fullest.
- Must have best and trained workers and employees.
What should you avoid while choosing the commercial fitout company?
You should not hire the company in case of the following reasons:
- The company is not open to new ideas or suggestions
- It is too expensive for your budget
- The company is not open about sharing its details.
- The company is not insured
- The company is situated too far.
- Don’t have a solid profile and experience.
- The workers and staff are rude.
- The company is unable to understand your vision.
- The company has not handled the fit out of the same business earlier.
- If they are too rigid with thoughts.
- The companies who are too busy to even attend you.
Questions you should ask your commercial fitout companies before hiring?
Here are a few questions that you must as your commercial fitout companies before hiring:
- Who will be the one point contact between you and the company for all the purpose?
- Where will they get the raw materials from?
- The quotation is inclusive of all the taxes and fee or there will be some extra charges later.
- What is the mode of payment they accept and what are the terms of payment?
- Are they willing to sign the contract?
- When will they deliver the complete project?
- Have they done any similar project earlier and have what were the challenges they faced in that project?
- What is their vision and creative inputs to enhance the whole project?
- What and how much raw material will they require? Will the purchase cost be given as a separate bill or included in their fee?
- What extra services do they provide?
- Ask them about their business and history.
- Do they give work to subcontractors?
- Do they have sight supervisors?
- How many projects do they handle at a time?
- What is their uniqueness?
- How long will it take for them to start the work?
- Do they provide a guarantee?
- What is their safety record?
- Who are their suppliers?
- Are they certified or not?
Once you get the answer of all the above-mentioned questions, you yourself will know if the company is good to hire or not and you will make the right decision that will be beneficial for your business. Fitout is important for the reputation of your business so only hire the best commercial fit out company and ensure to follow up and supervise the process.