Having just one backpack isn’t enough because we women need different bags to carry out different functions on a daily basis. There are different bags for different purposes these days, and sling bags for women are among the most ideal ones. Sling bags come with a long handle to be worn across your body. These bags are convenient because they fall anywhere between a usual backpack and a tote bag,
with the long strap providing comfort and a hands-free experience.
These days sling bags for women come in different types, and if you think having one won’t do justice to all your different looks, you can buy a handful of them. Here are some of the trends that were observed:
- Saddle: These bags are more like the saddles on horseback and feature a large flap which opens and closes the mouth of the bag. For some added drama, some of these bags feature tassels on the flap and embroidery all over, along with a thick, long strap which is for hanging the bag across your body.
- Shoulder bags: Tiny shoulder sling bags for women are very common these days because they can be carried almost everywhere. These tiny bags are just long enough to carry your necessary belongings, such as your wallet, keys and handy makeup products.
- Wallet crossbody bags: These sling bags are no bigger than your wallet and are more for the style factor. They are tiny in size and can hold as little as your keys and money.
- Messenger bags: If you want to add style to your workwear or college wear, you can use these messenger bags instead of your usual backpacks. These bags can hold your laptop and books and are mostly square or rectangular in shape. They come in different materials, but leather is one of the best fabrics to use.
- Box clutch: For a cocktail look in the evening, you can use stylish sling bags for women, such as the box-shaped clutch with chain strings. These bags add a new dimension to your look and can carry your basic essentials.
- Bucket bags: These bags are in the shape of a bucket, which is why the name. They feature a small zip or a button on the top to close the mouth, but some may come with drawstrings too. These bags can be used for casual outings such as a day out, coffee, or movie date.
- Pastel Hues: Soft pastel colors such as blush pink, mint green, baby blue, and lavender were highly sought after for their feminine and elegant appearance.
- Neutral Shades: Classic neutrals like beige, tan, taupe, and grey were popular due to their versatility and ability to complement various outfits.
- Earthy Tones: Colors inspired by nature, such as olive green, mustard yellow, rust, and terracotta, were gaining popularity for their warmth and bohemian vibe.
- Bold Colors: Vibrant shades like cherry red, electric blue, and emerald green appealed to those seeking to make a bold fashion statement.
- Metallic Finishes: Shiny metallic sling bags in gold, silver, and rose gold were trendy, especially for evening and special occasions.
If you want to keep up with the trends, invest in these sling bags for women, which will transform your style, one bag at a time.