Fitted closets or wardrobes are a great option for they ensure an elegant and seamless shape to your bedroom.
However, an obvious question arises on where to fit the wardrobe. Foremost, saving your room’s space is the primary factor to consider while placing the closet.
How to utilise the used area of your bedroom is another aspect to consider.
The most used area of your bedroom is usually at the corner, which can be handled nicely by placing a closet.
Corner wardrobes provide an excellent solution for using the narrow spaces of your bedroom by turning them into a prime storage space. The corner wardrobe sections of the bedrooms usually have a greater depth for storage than stand alone wardrobes.
Below are some of the untold qualities in corner wardrobe;
Exploitation of the narrow spaces;
- Corners of a room are usually the areas where complex architectural designs are situated in a house. This fact is so, especially in attic conversions or old properties.
- A sloping ceiling, alcoves and outcrops can be placed at the corner of your bedroom. Noteworthy, space management is critical, especially when choosing the type of your closet and where to place it.
- Fitted corner wardrobes can easily fit and accommodate the complex shape of your house.
- The fitted wardrobes are more likely to fulfill your desires especially if the shape of the house is hampering with the placement of a standard closet.
- You don’t have to make any changes with the house regardless of your room’s dimensions because the corner wardrobes can perfectly fit at the corner of the room.
Creates a unique bedroom design
- The corner fitted wardrobes can be entirely customized, enabling the dream bedroom to be a reality you can achieve.
- Commonly fitted wardrobes are mounted on the main wall of the room which might make your room look clumsy. Similarly, the stand-alone closets take the most of your room’s space.
- The corner wardrobes make use of the fallow areas and also provide an exclusive appearance to your bedroom.
- The corner wardrobes are practically attractive to any person since most people place their closets along the main wall. The corner closets can also fit any size of the room or colour theme of your dream. Different wardrobes styles such as sliding doors, drawers, shelves and stylish handles also fit in the closet closets.
- The corner closet is an ideal asset for managing your limited bedroom space and creating a unique appearance. There’s plenty of unused space at the corners of your bedroom, from the floor to the ceiling.
- This type of furniture creates something that suits precise needs especially if your house is small or has a complex shape.
- Get the corner wardrobes and be an example to others with the desire of having a unique room. The bedroom belongings will always have their place hence your room will be tidier and more organized.
A corner wardrobe never disappoints, it offers you maximum storage solutions. It’s also aesthetically attractive, gives your bedroom a totally new look and feel.