How to Match the Right Accessories to Your Leather Jacket?
While leather jackets remain the highlight of your wardrobe selection throughout the day, there is always room for improvement to make your overall look even more pleasing. Onlookers simply don’t spare you much room these days, and it’s all about accessories nowadays that can accentuate your already elevated visage for others. We might be sounding a bit harsh, but it is what it is, fashionable getup is not an easy game to follow, especially with social media offering you fierce competition and comparison points that are like vicious rivalries. Hence to stay spotless during current times takes a little bit of strategy and out of the box thinking. Here is a guide to keep you feeling spick and span while adorning your favorite leather jacket.
Brown Leather Jacket Lovers
It may seem like the closest thing to what a leather garment should look like, the brown color is quite favorably preferred by many of us out there. The best leather jackets for men have been this color for a long time, with Marlon Brando hitting them to a huge success in the 1960s.Here is what you should do to make yourself feel even more enthralling when wearing a brown leather jacket:
- The color itself defines what a causal look should feel like and hence offers you a clear hint as to what your outfit should be for the day. T-shirts, chinos, and jeans are all considerably friendly with this pick.
- Ruggedness reaches a new level with your brown leather jacket so you might consider a checked shirt to give you that perfect understated finish.
- A decently designed brown leather jacket can also work wonders for formal styles as well. Keep your pockets empty in order to prevent things from ruining the line of the jacket. This will give you a streamlined and sleek appearance offering a smart chic style for your outing.
- There are lots of options to choose from, which can go well with you. There is baggy and oversized, short and slim fitted, and the belted up style as well. Whatever you do never choose sleeves that are too long or a jacket that ends lower than your waist.
- The fabric should offer you a buttery and rich feel. This also verifies that your investment is indeed of great value. Sticking with trustworthy brands is best.
- Lighter shades and tans offer you a cleaner and prepped style.
- Quality of your garment should speak for itself.
General Rules for Accessories
- Leathers should match leathers, hence if you are wearing brown leather shoes, then your belt should indefinitely be brown as well. This makes you look more cultured & sophisticated.
- Surprisingly the metals you wear should also follow the same suit as well. Hence a silver buckled belt should belong with a silver watch to make you uncluttered.
- Black overall makes you look sharp like a businessperson, whereas tanned or white is great for your weekends.
- A leather belt always works wonderfully well for days at the office or other formal gatherings and settings.
- Leather jackets are always great for handling sightseeing at places with unpredictable weather.
- If you want to give out big statements, then bright colored leather jackets can really make that easy for you to accomplish.
- Faux fur and hints of shearling can keep you cozy in your leather jacket when traveling to frostier locations.
- Hooded leather jackets are a thing to look into, they offer you the perfect metropolitan casual look.
- With leather, your attitude should be around the mindset that says ‘less is more’. Too much of leather products at a time should be avoided.
- Black is always considered as an exception to all that we have mentioned so far. Black leather products don’t need much of your attention to carry yourself with grace.
Variations to Consider
While the leather jacket and accessory debate continues, how about some thought on trying out these variations that are a mood changes in their own right:
- Cropped leather jackets that go well with high-waist pants to give off that long and lean look.
- Graphic elements like colorful patches and stripes to give your leather jacket a makeover.
- Button-up leather jacket paired with a turtleneck underneath to give you a more polished feel.
- Going normcore to keep it casual with biker leather jacket, a casual tee, denim jeans, and white sneakers.
- Draping your leather jacket over the shoulders with a ladylike top and a pair of pants should get you the compliments for the day without trying too hard.
- Metal adorned accessories work great with a monochromatic leather jacket and outfit to give you a bit of flair.
- Tan leather jackets and matching accessories make your all-black outfit look even more attractive.
We hope that this made a lot of things clearer for you to understand when it comes to coordinating your fashionable accessories to look at your best and stand out from the rest. Leather is indeed quite the fashionable material that can be worn in many versatile ways. Taking your time to decide will only help you get the right mix and transform your look for the day into an instant head turner.