Make your stay at Australia a Pocket-friendly one with an Overseas Health Insurance Cover

Spread the love

Planning to move to Australia for your masters? Or, maybe you live there already? Whatever the reason is, you cannot compromise with the protection of your health. To avoid health-related hazards, it is always recommended to buy Overseas Health Insurance.

Australia has a Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement (RHCA) with 11-country. People of those countries profit from a reduced or free coverage of Australia’s Medicare facility, depending on the terms of the contract they have with the particular country.

When you belong to a country that does not have an RHCA with Australia, remember that you are solely responsible for the medical costs involved. Australian health care is extremely costly and could give you a nightmare! In such cases, your Overseas Medical Coverage will be there to back you up!

If you are studying with a 500 visa, purchasing an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) will help you protect your health. OSHC Australia is also mandatory for Australia’s student visa requirement. You can purchase an Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) if you have finished studying and wish to work temporarily in the country. If you don’t have a valid health cover for your 485 visas, now is the right time to get it. You can pay a monthly premium and ensure you and your family are covered. Remember, you have to maintain a policy for your entire stay in Australia.

Allianz Global Assistance is one of the leading insurance providers in Australia. OSHC Allianz provides 24*7 support with a broad network of medical providers. Compare and buy the best plan from